O.k. screw it. New rule. If I get nominated for an “award” multiple times, I’ll concede and do the thing. If you don’t like it, you can blame Medieval Otoku and Mocorochi for thinking I’m good enough to be given an award. CURSE THOSE BEAUTIFUL MONSTERS!!
Sigh, so this award has rules. But I’m ganna keep it simple (cause I am on Vacation)
1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominators.
3. Nominate other bloggers who have less than a BILLION followers
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. May all the world forget you ever stood, and may all the word regret you did no good.
Medieval Otoku’s Questions:
Do you watch the Olympics?
No, because I’m not a thousand.
Who is your favorite historical figure?
Theodore Roosevelt. But I also have soft spot for Eleanor Roosevelt, LBJ, and Hachiko, the BEST DOG IN HISTORY.
Vikings vs. Samurai. Who wins on a level playing ground?
So this is the question that got me to do this Award list. Technically, Vikings and Samurai did overlap historically. According to my research, the Viking Age ended at around the 11th to early 12th century, while Samurai as we know them showed up during the Heian Era of around the 10th-ish century. So knowledge wise, neither would have a temporal advantage. Military wise, Vikings are very famous for their raiding capabilities, and may have popularized the term “berserkers” for their brutality. Samurai, on the other hand, are thought of as more controlled, and the bushido code had become romanticized the world over. They also mainly focused on fighting amongst themselves, as Japan was not unified during the majority of the Samurai Era. Not being an expert on 10th century warefare, I’d say the Vikings may have the advantage. Samurai did use longbows, but so did most of Europe. I also feel that Samurai’s didn’t reach their peak until the Sengoku Period, two centuries after the heyday of the Vikings.
Do you like Jane Austen’s books?
Yes. Like everyone else, my favorite is Pride and Prejudice.
If your were marooned on a desert island with little possibility of rescue, which five books would you want to have with you?
How to Build a Boat, How to Survive in the Wilderness, Camping for Dummies, An Introduction to Navigation, and Absolute All-Star Superman
Also, a lifetime supply of what drink would you want to have with you on that island?
Tampico Orange Juice
Have you ever thought about joining the military or joined it? Which branch?
Yes. The Army. Didn’t do it.
If for one night you could dine with anyone–living or dead, who would it be?
The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes.
If for a fortnight you could be transported into a fantasy world before returning to the real world, which one would it be?
Anime world. I really want to see how that would be like. I bet a lot of misunderstanding would happen.
(For men) If you could grow a beard like JEB Stuart’s, would you? (For women) If you could be any height you wished, what would it be?
No. Why would I want the beard of a pro-slavery loser?
What’s your favorite sea creature?
The Blue Whale.
1. What made you start blogging?
According to my site, 2012.
2. What is your favourite anime/drama?
I can’t say…yet.
3. If you could be live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I’m pretty good where I am.
4. What is one trend in animes/dramas that you hate?
I still hate incest and rape. Wait a minute, what the hell kind of anime am I watching!?
5. What is your favourite anime/drama?
I already answered this.
6. What is one thing that you didn’t liked about it?
That it ended.
7. What is your least favourite anime/drama?
I have a sucks tag. If you see that, you’ll know the ones.
8. What is one thing that you liked about it?
That it was awesome.
9. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change and why?
That I would be rich, because I want all the moneys.
10. What is your favourite joke?
So a hooker and the pope walk into a bar on night….
11. What is one thing that you want readers to take away from your blog?
That I am amazed anyone read it. Seriously, that is super cool.
So know I’m suppose to nominate people…nah. I’m on vacation. If you like this little Liebster thingy, feel free to do it and say I nominated you (I won’t tell). Here are my questions.
- What’s the first swear word you learned?
- What’s the first piece of etiquette did you learn (ex: Ladies first)?
- What anime character do you really want to punch in the face?
- What anime character do you think really needs a hug?
- What;s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in an anime?
- Do you pronounce it “meme” or “me-me?” Be Honest.
- Is rock n’ roll here to stay?
- Have you ever seen The Notebook? I’ve heard it’s pretty good, but I’m still on the fence about watching it.
- Do you think you could rock a Ball Gown?
- Could Superman outrun the Flash?
- Do you realize that you’re technically immortal, since matter cannot be created or destroyed, and all that was or ever will be was introduced to the universe billions of years ago, so all you are has been here since the beginning of time? You are made of creation itself, you beautiful creature.
So anyway, see you in a bit!